Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2005

Mr PAIN!!

I dont know whether you have heard of Mr Pain.The Bible also tells us only two verses about Mr Pain.His history is this...his mom bore him in pain like any other,the surprising fact is that the mom was very inclined to name him PAIN.If u hear his friends talking to him,one statement mite be"ey good morning Pain!!"While gossiping they mite say"there comes PAIN!!"..wat a life!!All around him he hears Pain!!
The holy scriptures does not stop there..Mr Pain decided one day to CALL on the name of YAHWEH(the God of Israel!!).HE didnt feel that God was around him while he was surrounded only by PAIN in every way,but in midst of that He, like we taking the phone and calling our friend,though not near us,lifted up His hands and voice and called on YAHWEH!!This is what he prayed
"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."..the verse goes on.."And God granted his request". The verse in 1chronicles 4..starts with one more truth!!

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers ...

I dont want to call Jabez(Mr.Pain) like that any more..but MR GAIN!!
are u surrounded by pain...ur pain can be a gain if u call NOW the name of JESUS CHRIST..Wow wat a powerful name..!!U mite not feel Him around you..but call on HIM!!

Call on Him...Let him change our PAIN to GAIN!!Don Moen sang...Wud u sing with him??Be MR GAIN!!
"I will sing,i will praise
even in my darkest hour thru the sorrow and the Pain
I will sing,I will praise
Lift my hands to honor you
Because your word is true
I will sing"

No comments:

Following me