Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Simon and His friends worked hard..labored all the night to get something(atleast some fish!!) in their nets.Nothing happened..Simon was an expert in the sea..but that night He was frustrated.We also feel like this many a time,dry,void..lack of purpose..Suddenly everything seems to go wrong,and that toounexpectedly..

Moses was brought up as the prince of Egypt,where was the better place to start a revolution.He had man power,people in egypt respected their Prince..but deep inside He wanted to release His people,the israelitesfrom bondage...He tried His best.Killed an egyptian..but it was a big flop!!!He ran for His life to MIDIAN....We also feel many a time like this..we try to do something for Others..but we land up in a bigger trouBle
BUT THEIR LIVES DIDNT continue to be the SAMe..THEY WERE NOT FAILURES ALL THE TIME.
The next morning Christ was there in that empty boat of SIMON.If there is a night of failure,dont forget there is a morning of VICTORY AND JOY WITH CHRIST!!
Moses met the GREAT I AM..When His rod became the Lord's rod..HE went straight back to Pharoah..that old palace where He thoughtHe was a failure.

Through this blog I want to remind by the authority of His word...HIS PRESENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR FAILURES,IN OUR DYING PLACES..IN OUR DARK VALLEYS,DEEP OCEANS..
Exodus 33:16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"
Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me
Let our prayer be
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
REMEMBER the words of ChrisT

JOHN 15:5 apart from me you can do nothing.
Matthew 28:20And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

HIS PRESENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

No comments:

Following me