Search This Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006

His House;-)

surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my lifeand I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever
Assurance is what we look for in an uncertain world..

we have uncertain days ahead of us.These days our shifts,work pressure sends up stress signals.We feel less addicted to His Word..We arrive at our own logical conclusions.
PSALMIST WAS ASSURED OF ONE THING..that applies to us too..
surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.Dont forget this day has elements of God's mercy and goodness behind you.

Dont forget...after imbibing this assurance DAvid tells"AND I SHALL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER AND EVER"Assurance of this truth for a lifetime leads us to acknowledging Him for eternity.
House of the Lord..dont think it as a church building..His House..imagine God's house...Pillars of righteousnessFoundation of God's word..Echoing the angelic chant.HOLY HOLY Holy....not any secular one!!,Throne of truth,Garments of holiness,righteousness,peace and joy of the Holy Ghost,freshened atmosphere of His love..and much more..


DO U DWELL IN IT??

No comments:

Following me