Search This Blog

Monday, November 06, 2006

Stay and Go!!

Christ after He rose again from the dead appered to the disciples for 40 days..He was proving to them that He was alive when He appeared to them when the doors were shut..Let me not proceed from here without telling you that..werent there times when we felt ourselves afraid,shut in...we didnt ask him to come.we acted as if He was dead..BUT HE CAME>>>Whispering PEace...........showing those scars of love,talking to us and we felt our hearts burning...restoring us when we ate of His provision,blessed us and we were filled with joy...ITS JESUS.....WHO IS ALIVE...for you and me..

He specified two things that caught my attention..he asked His disciples not to hurry but tarry.....Stay in Jerusalem,till you are clothed with power from above..feeling void??comfortless?powerless??dont be in hurry....lets stop....stop from our routine...We need to get clothed.If you dont have power..its equivalent to nakedness..We all love being clothed except for some perverts who take shame in their nakedness....We take time to clothe..we wash oursleves..we take time selcting the best cloth...Child of God,its time to get clothed from above...How??WAIT....Be still..dont b in a hurry...wash yourself..wait..He is faithful to clothe us

Then He said"GO...."....after getting clothed we dont stay idle..we go...go into the world...When people see us..they see us with our Clothes put on...The heavenly power displayed in our lives..The grace that is shining on your face..the calmness we have in solving problems..The sanctity by which we conduct ourselves..
Yes...take time..dont be ina hurry.....First experience the risen Christ..Stay where you are till you are clothed..Go into the world.........He is coming soon to take us....

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountainFree to all,
a healing streamFlows from Calvary’s mountain.
Refrain

In the cross, in the cross,Be my gloryever;
Till my raptured soul shall findRest beyond the river.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and morning star
Sheds its beams around me.Refrain

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadows o’er me.
Refrain

Near the cross I’ll watch and wait
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I reach the golden strand,
Just beyond the river.Refrain

No comments:

Following me