Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

My 101st Blog..;-))Wedding Moments

 

 

God is more eager to bless you, before even you ask Him, God saw that It was not good for man to be lonely and He made a partner for Him.

He knows your loneliness ,He knows who your partner is and  it is He who brought eve to Adam. Here Adam did not pray or complain about His feelings. God knew that because of the fellowship they enjoyed.

When we have fellowship with Him, He knows exactly what your need is, He works behind the scenes and then brings the need of your heart in front of you, even if you don’t ask. This is what I enjoyed when He brought Sheba into my life. When Pastor Valson Abraham asked me to look straight into the eyes of Sheba and exchange the vow, I understood the sweetness, seriousness as well as the sacredness of the marriage bond.

 

Decked herself in a simple, modest yet beautiful, gracious and beautiful manner, with the sounds of “Here comes the bride”, echoing in the background, I could see the Lord bringing the partner He chose for my life.

Not once did I dream about this moment, yet He thought it, He made it so beautiful. The echoing messages of His servants Rev Billy Graham,Pr K.C.Thomas,Rev Andrew Prakasam and Dr Valson Abraham really gave a taste of God’s word to the whole assembly gathered. I could sense literally when the word was spoken, the source of the word was there, moving across, stirring my heart, holding my Hands.

 

Rev Valson held my hand to Sheba’s and led us in exchange of oaths and a solemn prayer, what a moment it was where I could feel my heart knitting with Sheba’s. That’s what happens in His presence.2 individuals walk out of the families they belong and become one. One heart beat, One mind, One Spirit,One FATHER over all. Heart kept on thanking God for the lovely parents God have both of us who brought us up in the fear of the Lord and I could see tears of joy in their eyes. Their “mission accomplished” regarding us. Right from the moment we both “were sent into the world”, they saw us, took care of us in every manner, gave us everything needed even beyond their resources. Tears of fulfillment is difficult to comprehend but I could see that in their eyes. I also imagine,our father in heaven along with the multitude of heavenly hosts ,gave them opportunity to see this great moment. The Lord rewards us with His gifts,time and opportunity and He will be happy when we give it back to Him. Our siblings along with friends and relatives along with the numerous angelic hosts couldn’t contain their joy.Truely He has made all things beautiful.

 

 

We have started a new journey, a journey together, believing in the promises,provision,protection and presence of the God of our fathers. Yes do pray for us!!!

 

No comments:

Following me