Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ashes-Forehear,Forebear,Foresee

Elijah after the Carmel Victory climbed to the top of Carmel for another mission, the reason being to bring rains on the land. He said to Ahab” Go eat and rest for I hear the sound of a great rain”.Rains??israel didn’t have any of them for the past three and half years, but the man of God realized that. He heard what no one else could hear. He heard the sound of great showers. He was not satisfied with the sound. He climbed to the top of the mountain to see what He heard. Child of God, we need to perceive many things in the divine realm. He was determined to bring down what He heard. We read that He placed His head between the knees on the top of the mountain and asked the servant to go 7 times to see whether he saw something. Yes Prayer brings down the answer. Prayer in forehearing

 

Daniel on hearing that an edict has been passed in the land about worship. He prayed and gave thanks as usual, by opening His windows towards Jerusalem.The emperor had to put him in the lions den.The lion was powerless,the angel of God shut the mouth of the lions. Invisible agents of God controlled the visible forces of danger.Prayer extinguishes the fury of circumstances.You might be fearing an edict,in midst of dangerous circumstances, let me tell you its tinme to taste the sweetness of God in midst of those bitter circumstances by prayer. Prayer in fore bearing

 

Look at our Lord in the garden of gethsamane,foreseeing His death. He went on to a stone and cried loudly “Father, if its your will, remove this cup away from me, yet its not my will, let your will be done”.Foreseeing the cross led Him to His knees,while his favorite disciples were still snoring.We all know what happened,after His blood vessels in His sweat glands ruptured, his sweat fell as drops of blood,and there appeared an Angel to strengthen Him.

Prayer strengthens you for the future. Prayer in foreseeing!!

 

Child of God,I wish we would forehear ,forebear and foresee the circumstances. Remember the role of prayer.

 

“Here I am waiting,abide in me I pray

Here I am longing for you,Hide me in your love

Bring me to my knees

May I know Jesus ,more and more”

 

 

No comments:

Following me