Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tirzah


THe doctor who took ULTRA SOUND for shebu in her fifth month i guess said"the Baby looks like sheba"...I also felt so..Was this a hint!!!!:)
I was introduced to TIRZAH by Shebu as we were searching for a name for the new entry to be joining our family very shortly. The name gave a good feeling in my SPirit.Within hours of this Rev Billy Graham asked me to study on the DAUGHTERS of ZELOPHEHAD from Numbers 27 and Joshua 17.I immediately turned my Bible to the portion mentioned and my eyeballs popped out seeing TIRZAH.The Lord was almost making it double sure:)..As days passed by the time was nearing for the baby to come out.We were still having the THOMAS ATTITUDE that unless we see the baby we wont believe what people say about the gender of the baby.When people said IT WAS GONNA BE A GIRL from their viewpoint we were having smiles..a deeper peace.When some of the others said it was gonna be a boy,we almost cried..dont know why..then we took some mental preparation to accept a BOY.NOw "mental preparation" was needed because we were uncertain of what the Lord will give us.
Searched through the net and the Bible for whatever Baby boy names and we never reached a compromise.One week before the scheduled delivery date God gave me a thought from Joshua 17 and asked me to tell His church that ITS TIME FOR AN EXPANSION.I spoke about the daughters of ZELOPHEHAD in the church.and what a blessed time that was.
On 11th July i thought to go to OM BOOKS to get some books for the library and proceeded to Forum.Now life without shebu around was not so convenient ...the food department was severly hit..haha...but then had to pass through this phase.My wonderful church members made sure to entertain me with their hospitality whenever they had time.As I was in Forum,after check up with the doctor Sheba said,that in next 48 hours the fluid level needed for the child would be over.Not knowing what was happening I asked" so when is the baby going to come out"?.AMma took over the phone and said that "ANY TIME FROM NOW THE BABY CAN BE OUT-SO DOCTOR HAS ASKED YOU TO COME OVER".I had the excitement of my life..also knew very well that shebu had to go through one of the toughest times of her life...Prayed and passed through the escaltors of Forum and wnet to ABTX Travels and booked my ticket for the night.I sincerely prayed that if the baby comes before I reach..I needn't see the pain my wife goes through.Submitted every thing to the hands of the Lord and made sure that all doors were locked and with a smile on my face I closed the door of my house I said "LORD WHEN I COME BACK I WILL BE A DAD,PLEASE GIVE US THE GRACE AND BE THE EVER PRESENT HELP TO SHEBA".
Sunday morning 12th I slept off a bit and reached POLLACHI the last stop of ABTX travels not knowing that UDUMALPET passed by without my knowledge.I said to the Lord"THIS IS INTERESTING.."haha..Reached the house and saw Shebu,we attended the service as usual.APPA and AMMA were telling that they think the baby was going to come out that day.I had my heart in my mouth..O GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN,I GIVE SHEBA N THE CHILD Again in your hands.We sang for offeratory in the morning service "HOW SWEET TO HOLD A NEW BORN BABY"..By faith we were singing.Sheba as usual was on the keys with her big stomach..SHe was holding it in her womb...we sang and gave God glory.EVening nothing happened so I had to take over.. the English service.The Holy Spirit inspired me to teach the congregation some songs which expresses the need and importance of the Holy Spirit.I taught them to maintain a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and spoke again on Joshua 17 of which one character is Tirzah.I ended the service by singing"HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD"with sheba again on the keyboard.
13th I woke up sensing a huge responsibility.We took her to hospital and doctor said the position of the child was not right and that sheba was having high blood pressure.We were quite anxious and they gave a medication that would help in inducing pain and the effect will be evident if no complications in 6hrs time.Time passed by but shebu had no signs of pain,but 2:15 the pains started and Praise God by 3:44 Tirzah was out into the world.I was there to welcome her and it was such a beautiful feeling...words of praise and thanksgiving filled my heart
Tirzah is His gift and she delights us with her pleasantness.
as she starts this whole new journey..our blessings as parents are with her.Tirzah touch the next generation for Jesus..
Love you...

Following me