Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DeeplY Moved

Problems are common to all....whoever we are..whatever be our postion spiritual or physical.The House of Bethany was not exempted from that,though they were the family our dear Lord loved so much.They had to face difficulties like that Sidonian woman...like that widow at nain.

But our response to problems vary depending on pur relatioship with Him.see what the Bethany sisters told
So the sisters sent word to Jesus, "Lord, the one you love is sick." 7 words..nothing more..nothing less..How are we presenting our requests to Him..Do we express our relationship to Him as we tell Him our needs.."the one whom you LOVE"..

We read then Christ didnt come immediately,but if the message reaches Him,trust Him..He will COME..No doubts..

Jesus came to the village..we read after four days.but what toched me this time was,the way mary responded."When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said,"
See how Christ Responded" he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled."

When u come out of that house of weeping,sorrows,loses to where Christ is and worship Him,adore him,pour out your love to HimJesus will be deeply moved...deeply moved..When He is deeply moved,death cannot hold lazarus,when He is deeply moved,situations will not be the same.

Question is "Whether He will be deeply moved seeing our attitudes,words,life and worship"??

amen
You know that,I love you,You know that,I want to know you so much more,More than I have beforeThese words are,From my heart,These words are,Not made up,I will live for you,I am devoted to you,
Pre-Chorus:
King of MajestyI have one desireJust to be with you my Lord,
Just to be with you my Lord,
Chorus:Jesus you are the Saviour of my soulAnd forever and ever I'll give my praises to you,Jesus you are the Saviour of my soulAnd forever and ever I'll give my praises to you,Bridge:Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul(echo)And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you(echo)

No comments:

Following me