Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ashes-Experience(2)

Ashes-Experience(2)

1)These days if you look at Malayalam news channels, you get a video footage of a JCB(or bull dozer) demolishing “beautiful” buildings. The resorts in Munnar,streets of cochin,Trivandrum,almost all parts of Kerala, the JCB is in action. The reason is people have constructed huge buildings, resorts in government properties.

They “encroached” the government property and utilized it for their interests. The public was benefited ,but they thought the government wont ask them anything as such.

Now they have landed in losing  huge amount of money in addition to public disgrace.

We too many a time have taken God’s grace for granted, we build institutions and “resorts” in fact many are blessed, but we “encroach” the divine property. We take His name in vain, and we build our own “Resorts”…Remember the day of judgment is near….Lets give what is due to HIM TO HIM…Tithes belong to Him, don’t get slack in this. Glory and honor belongs to HIM alone…Let us not be culprits for “Divine resource encroachments”….

 

Jude 4..For certain men have crept in unnoticed,who long ago were marked for this condemnation,ungoldly men,who TURN the grace of our God into lewdness…

 

2)Most of us look forward to the weekend. I specially look forward as I will drive back home to be with the loved ones at home. When I go home ,I usually stop at a place for having a tea and Banana Fry..Over the days I made it a point that I will go there.My friend also will be there.Last week when I went and sat there, the teashopvaala came and served me the banana fry and tea without me asking Him.See though there was a gap of some days,this man noticed us coming once in a particular time every week…he knew what I needed.

I was imagining,only if we made it possible to go to our Heavenly Father frequently, at a particular time. We needn’t even ask Him, He will start His work of healing,deliverance.But Only if we  go to Him He can do that.Make it a point to got before the throne of grace!!

 

Matthew 6.8:For your heavenly father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him

 

 

 

Thanks and With Best Regards,

Ashley Benjamin,

9961497670

 The mountains melt when His presence is Felt!!

 

No comments:

Following me