Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ashes-Expereince(1)

God was pleased to give my family a maruti 800 car….and nowadays am using it.My dad asked me to ckeck with the Maruti workshop on whether we need to change the oil and when inspected we found the oil has turned black,and it was starting to solidify.!!This could have done the car a lot of damage if it was not changed..

The guys at the workshop changed the oil and washed the car so well that all dirts which was not removed by the “garden hose” in my house was removed by the professional equipments in the service center.Guys out there know better than me,but the point that I pondered was there should be a thorough inspection of our lives not by us..but by the Master who created us.He knows what to change,how to change and He got the required “equipments” that can make us ready to “run” in the world.Only if We pause in front of Him and hand over our life to Him..and ask Him to have His way..we would be very useful!!He will “renew” a “right Spirit” within us and wash us with HIS BLOOD and cleanse our impurities and dark spots…….!!!

Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, o God ,and know my heart:Try me and know my anxieties;And see if there is any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting

The other day My pastor was here in Trivandrum to visit a patient in the Hospital.It was getting late and I had to drop him in the bus stand for him to board a bus at 8:10 P.M…Time passed by and by God’s grace I dropped him in the bus station at 8.We waited and waited the bus didn’t come.The officials in the bus station said that “THE BUS WILL COME”..though the scheduled time was over.A guy comes running at 9 and asked us “has the bus gone”..We said “NO”..He breathed a sigh of relief and at last the bus turned up five minutes later.The bus was early for the “late entry” but was “late” for early comers like us.

Jesus Christ is coming soon,He wants and waits for latecomers..for them He will be “early”..for us a bit “late”…………….So hold on……

2Peter3.9:The Lord is not slack concerning His promise,as some count slackness,but is longsuffering toward us,not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

No comments:

Following me