Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

APRIL- My Feeling!!

As 3 months of 2o10 has passed by, I have a feeling on this first day of April that this is going to be a month where your situations are going to change. I was wondering how the face of Hannah was before and after she poured out her heart. She was constantly nagged by her adversary. Feelings of insufficiency, weakness, inferiority complex and what not , she was a victim of all this. If you are in that place , dont worry Hannah was there centuries before just as you are now, but she did not continue to be in that realm. Hallelujah...
The Bible records that after she prayed ,her face no longer became sad. Now what happened was remarkable. All her feelings and complexes were replaced by the power of God as she prayed.

During prayer we should feel God's power intervening in that issue we are praying for. Intense times of prayers will definitely result in answers which you can perceive instantly.
A woman with the issue of blood touched the garment of Jesus and the Lord FELT power flowing from His body. Wow...So let me make this short...During times of intimacy with God prayer or worship,we should feel power flowing into our lives and God in heavens will feel that someone on earth has tapped His power. Will that someone be you??
Well I sincerely wish that you will be one along with me as we together experience the goodness of God.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you Ashley for this provoking message. This message is so close to my heart.

Following me