Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Relatioships(4)-Hierarchy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Relationship heirarchy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Am so glad from many reponses that this study on relatioships is being a blessing and is hitting the enemy's camp...Pray for me too...
Let me come to one important aspect in Relationship...The hierarchy..(The priority we need to have)..
Trust this will also help all of us in our walk with God.

GOD EXPECTS US TO PLACE HIM FIRST IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

IN OUR RELATIONSHIP HIERARACHY HE SHOULD BE THE FIRST!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Abraham was blessed with Isaac.Abraham was so happy..Guess he should have loved issac so much..that in genesis 22..God breaks forth and says..
TAKE YOUR ONLY SON>>>THE ONE WHOM YOU LOVE MOST...and offer him to me as a sacrifcie.
Why did the Lord let this acid test on ABRAHAM..Answer is very simple..God was so interested in knowing whom ABRAHAM loved the most!

Blessings God give us....but do we love the blessings more than the one who blessed us??

God is very interestd in us that he cant bear our attention getng divided...
ISnt it strange that wen we have no job..we pray a lot..and we we get one we forget the one who blessed us
Isnt it strange that wen we lack many things in life..we call on..cr7 to Him..but once things are set right..we cooly nowingly or unknowingly say to our dear God
"God,thank you..bye byeeeeeeee""

Think abt this...if you need to get back to Him..do it...
Matt 6;33
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
Mat 10
37"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Who is first in your relatioship hierarchy??The time whom you spend with ??The one whom you talk maximum to??To whom you maximum give??
Think abt it,,,

2)The second in our relationship hierarchy should be our PARENTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Exodus 22:12
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
Eph 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2"Honor your father and mother"—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3"that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."[a]
The bible clearly mentions the obedience which we need to have.
Isaac obeyed abraham..Christ displayed supreme obedience as He obeyed the Father evn to die on a cross...
How do we honor our parents??DO we give them importance in decisions we take??
Do we regard them??Check this out...

I thank God for our precious parents who led us thus far..Lets honor them...lets better do that.

All other relatioships should fall under this....Husband-wife,friends..etc..
Check out your relatioship hierarchy...Its revealed by your actions..
BY words we can say I have God...i love Him first..i love my parents etc..WHAT DO YOU DO TO PROVE THAT..

Lets not get too attached to the blessings that we forget the one who blessed us...

If at all you need a reunion with God..Do that now.these moments in the stillness of your heart...take a decision to honor your God and your parents.
May The blessed Lord help u do that

I love You, Lord and I lift my voice
To worship You, O my soul rejoice
Take Joy, my King in what You hear
May it be a sweet sweet sound
In Your ear

No comments:

Following me