Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ashes:Welcome to the WORLD OF GOD!!

Dear all,

I want to start a series of teaching on WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GOD!!Do not miss out.May God bless as you read it!!

 

Welcome to the world of God

 

When a child is born,that is the best thing to happen.We love its actions,its language and we welcome the tiny little thing into our world.God sent His son to welcome the fallen Human race into His world,into His kingdom

 

John 3:16:For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish,but have everlasting life.

He was disclosing an important truth to Nicodemus.

 

“I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again”.

In other words you can see the kingdom or you can enter the World of God if you are born again.

Nicodemus had a genuine doubt

How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

 5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[c] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

The Spirit must give birth to Spirit.There should be a powerful encounter with the Holy Spirit to be born of the Spirit.Its like, the Spirit is the one who gives birth to you ,like in the flesh how your mother gave birth to you.We need to be Spiritual not in the flesh to enter the World of God.Still we see in our “spiritual world” many of the flesh claiming to be of the Spirit.

 

In other words if you are influenced by the Spirit that you get convicted of your sins and repent from your worldly ways,then you are a PRODUCT of the Spirit and you will enter into the world of God.

The Lord said BE BORN AGAIN,BE BORN OF THE WATER,BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT.Enter into my kingdom.

When that happens 2 things happen

1)           In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents

2)           do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven

Like how in the world we rejoice at the birth of a new baby,in heavens there is tremendous rejoicing when a wretched sinner turns to the Lord,.Like how we maintain birth register and validate citizenship.When we are born again,our names are entered in the heavenly register.We are no more of the world but of the Lord.We do not live as others live but we live for God.

 

Hallelujah..Welcome to the world of God!!

Let me ask all of God’s people reading this a question.

Have you been born again?or are you living an amphibian life sometimes in the land sometimes in water.God longs for truly spiritual people who are focused on God and his kingdom.Churches are demolished,what is our response?Missionaries are struggling to find food and a day’s meal while we are working FULLY for the world?

In the coming days I am relying on God to share some insights on WORLD OF GOD and How it looks like and How people of the World and People of God’s world differ.

 

May God bless you.If you have not been born again or living an amphibian life,in these moments of powerful working of the Spirit in your heart,just recollect all the past sinful acts,thoughts that pained the Lord.He wants you to be in His world.Will you pray with me with deep conviction and true repentance

 

Father I come to you.I acknowledge and confess my sinful activities before your throne.Lord make me and mould me.Cleanse me from my sinful acts and thoughts.I repent of living and making my life worldly.I want to have righteousness,joy and peace of the Holy Ghost.Father,write my name in the book of life and do not blot my name from there.I open my heart to you.Take your place.

This I pray in the name of jesus our Lord

Amen

 

Dear all,

In these days where churches are being demolished,we are planning  and led by the Lord to plant one in Bangalore.There is a huge need before us.We have found the place,rather God worked miraculously to provide us with this.Now we need some funds,to keep going,We need good chairs,carpets,Microphone set,podium and other needs.If the Lord is burdening you,please open up your hands and help His work.Do reply to me if you are prompted and if you have prayed the above prayer and rededicated your life to God please let me know so that you can be on our prayer list.

 

 Maranatha

Ash

 

No comments:

Following me