Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ashes:Welcome to the World of God(2)

The New Family

After a new born baby is born, it is a transition from the WOMB into the world. Its noticing carefully the Mother that Pats and who is always behind the child,notices the hugs of the dad that it gets,the adapting process.It recognizes its name when called by mama and dad.It starts crawling,the diet and mental system develops.Its really a joy when we see the little ones starting to communicate,when it starts adapting to the Family.

 

When the Lord revealed to  Nicodemus to be born again.He definitely meant a transition from the worldly system to the Godly system.In other words the world of God.

Once a person is born again,I mentioned in my previous post that there is great tremendous joy in heaven.The citizenship is done and to take things further,the new born child should be accustomed to hear the voice of God,the new born baby is in the safe hands of the Father and the new born believer who is born of the Spirit will experience the Spirit of the God the most like how the child gets the warmth of the Mother the most.The Spirit will teach the new born believer to adapt to the world of God to hear the savior’s voice.When the new born believer finds itself in this new system,it doesn’t find lonely when there is the gentle communion of the elder brother which it has in Jesus.Have we known this truth.He is our brother,our older brother.Hallelujah!!

 

He is the one who opened the new world where the believer could experience the warmth of the Spirit and relation with the Father.O How I wish you my precious reader to grasp this eternal mystery.hallelujah.praise The Lord.The elder brother is in the house!!:-)

 

He makes known our needs to our Father.Our heavenly dad.

 

Let me close this section,by not going more further.Are you in the world of God.

Are you experiencing the warmth and affection and Guidance of the Spirit.Are you hearing your elder brother’s voice.have you understood the great love the father has shown on us that we may be called the CHILDREN OF GOD.?

 

Grow closer to Him,Let Him who has an ear hear what the Spirit says.Let us not be of the world,lets be in the World of God.

 

Welcome to the world of God

 

Prayer

Father,I come to thee again.Thank you for reminding me that am in the household of God.many a time I feel lonely,frustrated that I don’t open my inner eyes to see the glorious riches and the glorious family am attached to.Thank you Father for loving me for thy son Jesus who brought me into thy house.I yield my body to experience the warmth ,care and guidance of the Holy Spirit.I don’t want to be worldly but want to be truly in thy world.

 

May my life be a blessing to others as I invite them to also be in thy family.

I love you so much

Open my eyes that I may behold the mysteries of the Scripture again

 

This I pray in the precious name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Amen

 

 

No comments:

Following me